Monday, January 18, 2010

Such a long time since any creativity has been forthcoming. BUT...for some reason this morning I woke up about 3:00 and just felt the urge to get in and get some things done that hang over my head this time of the year. Tax preparation (a big deal in my house), cleaning my sewing space (I need to quit calling it a hole) and actually recreating the look of the house after the holidays.

Decided that calling my sewing room a hole wasn't really very nice, and that space deserves more respect that being the dumping area in the house for all the things that need hidden. So I opened the door and started pulling out projects and and paperwork. I found a couple of paper piecing projects that I am anxious to get going on once again.

We have wonderful new fabrics at the shop that are nagging at the back of my mind, thus spurring on my process. So it may take a while, but things will be accomplished.

The grandboys are terrific, so cute, what can I say... Collin (15 months) is just a whirlwind of activity, busy all the time, and Justin (a year) is so sweet, still likes to snuggle granny. Chops and Granny enjoy the boys a lot, but it does make us wonder if we ever had that kind of energy.

Not being one for resolutions I rarely bother, but this year I have intentions, really good intentions.

Go out and progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment