Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A new venture

This is Collin and his kitten Ruby. Ruby was thrown out into their yard from a passing car. All I can say is bad people, lucky Ruby. She found a family better than what she was born in to. Please spay and neuter your animals.

I have two adorable grandsons, and they are amazing. They have brought me to the realization that I am getting into the later part of my life, and how much work raising children can be.

Took a leap this morning and am doing a personal blog from home. Seems that my best times of the day are late at night or early in the morning, so this is a peek into the private life of a daughter/wife/mother/quilt shop owner/granny and friend to many. I don't have a sister, so my friends are so very important to me. There is a strong community of women in my life that I care so deeply for. Talking with Cindy at the bank yesterday and we commented that one of the good things about getting older is that you can see both sides more easily than we did when we were young.

I am a total morning person and this is one of the best mornings of the summer, it is cool out, the sky is waking up for a great day and my cat is sitting on my feet waiting for me to put the computer down.

Providing glorious fabric for projects that being joy is what makes my heart sing. Being able to help someone find just that perfect piece is the fun part of what I do. Owning a quilt store is challenging in many ways, after all it is a job, but it is a great place to be. Join us if you can in person or virtually.


No comments:

Post a Comment