Monday, July 27, 2009

What a way to start a day!

Now I admit to being a morning person, so the fact that I was up at 4:15 this morning isn't really anything unusual. But when I did my morning walkabout on the deck and in the yard, I noticed large black and white cows laying just across the driveway. They were on the wrong side of the fence, just laying there in the cool morning. So I recruited Dan and we put them back where they belong. Did you know that when it is this dry outside the electric fence isn't as hot as it normally would be. Thus not being as big of a challenge for the cows. One nice parts of this activity is that it was cool this morning, the cows were calm, and no one saw me in my pj's and flip flops playing cattle chaser.

But I did go out and sit on the deck doing some paper piecing this morning. Our new shapes and sizes are working out well, Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment