Monday, April 16, 2012

Quilting My Own Sunshine!

OK, I figured it out, it is spring, the weather is very unpredictable. I have no control over it, but I also feel that you can make your own "weather" by adjusting your attitude and surroundings.

So, with the addition of the beautiful new spring Westminster line of fabrics that I get to look at when I am at the shop, the decision was made that I could bring that same sunshine into my home and quilting project.

This is a paper piecing project that perhaps won't get finished in a couple of weeks, but it will carry summer sun and bright color and pattern with me while I work on it.

For those of you who have never tried English Paper Piecing, it is a great take along, sit at the ball game, watch TV, and hopefully sit on the deck in the sun kind of a project.

These are big pieces and I am just loving the color and patterns of the fabrics. Join me, I challenge you to jump in and start your own garden quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment