Monday, June 10, 2013

This is a picture of a quilt owned by my daughter.  This quilt has started lots of things.  First of all, I LOVE English Paper Piecing.  I find it relaxing, convenient, and most of all a very easy process.  Now you won't be finishing it overnight, but you have to remind yourself that it is the process you will enjoy.  The other thing that came to pass from this quilt is a relationship with a northwest company that makes the paper shapes for us.

My quilt like this is coming together very nicely, in fact, it is in ten pieces now.  So soon this vision will be a reality.  I admit to having an on and off relationship with most of my hand pieced projects, so when the get close to reaching the finish line it gets very exciting.

This one has been put on the shelf for a while do to Shop Hop preparation and summer in general.  But I have a goal and it will be done by the 1st of August.

EPP is a perfect anytime project, but I intend to sit on the deck this summer with my bag of pieces and thirty years from now my family can say, this is one Granny did.




No comments:

Post a Comment